This article provides detailed instructions for the full removal of the Insta Articles application from your Shopify store and de-authorisation of application access in Instagram.
Without any Liquid code changes, removal of the application from your Shopify store is extremely straight forward.
- Login to your Shopify store admin dashboard via yourstorename.myshopify.com/admin
- Click on the ‘Apps’ button in the left hand column
- Scroll down to till your locate the ‘Insta Articles’ application
- Click on the trash can icon in the right hand of the row.
- Add a reason in the text box and then click on the ‘Delete’ button.
When you have deleted the application from your Shopify store all associated tokens for Instagram authorisation are also deleted. So the following is an optional step to completely remove the Instagram application. To do so follow these steps.
- On a desktop device (Apple or PC) login to your Instagram account.
- Click on the Settings Cog
- Click on the ‘Authorised Apps’ option.
- Then under the ‘Low Fruit Shopify Synch’ application. Click on the ‘Revoke Access’ button
This will need to be repeated with each Instagram account that was added to the app console.