The purpose of this article is to provide a guide to the management of individual brand settings within the Instant Brand Page application.
Firstly, make sure you are on the ‘Brands’ tab of the application.
The tab is broken down into four sections, Settings, Brand, Image and State.
In this section you manage two things; Favourites and Exclusions.
- Favourites are represented by a star. Yellow for enabled and black for disabled – Enabling Favourite for a brand will add it into the Favourite Brands Slider.
- Exclusions are represented by a prohibited sign. Red for enabled and black for disabled – Enabling Exclusion will hide the brand from both your Brand page and Favourites Slider.
The brand section simply represents the name of the Brand. For your convenience – a search filter has been added that will allow you to filter on any single character or combination of characters. Very useful when working with a large amount of brands!
The image section displays the current image (if any available) and the options to edit/upload.
- Add Image – Will present you with a file upload dialogue to select the file of your choosing. For best results use a 300px by 300px png file with transparent background. Once selected hit the ‘Save’ button to complete the upload.
- Edit– Will present you with a file upload dialogue to select the replacement file of your choosing. For best results use a 300px by 300px png file with transparent background. Once selected hit the ‘Save’ button to complete the upload.
- Delete – Will delete the current image file. Hit the ‘Save’ button to complete
The State section is an informational area that provides insight into the applications understanding of each brand. Greyed out boxes indicate that option doesn’t exist or isn’t available.
- Custom Image – Brand has a custom image uploaded
- Collection – There is a collection that matches this brand name
- In Stock – All products within the Brand have some stock. For products with variants, this means at least on variant has stock.
- On Sale – There is at least one product/product variant that has a price lower than its compare price
Last but not least
Always ‘Save’ after changes 🙂